Working from photos, We create Unique, Personal, One of a Kind Caricatures that are perfect gifts for any occasion...Milestone Birthdays, Retirements, Weddings, Anniversaries.....the possibilities are endless.
Our Artwork is Hand Drawn and coloured- no computer tracing or template programs used. Each piece is truly a one of a kind sketch created personally for you.
If it can be printed...we can make Personal Artwork for you. Our caricatures can be used for a wide variety of uses. obviously pictures to be displayed, but also wine labels, thank you cards, invitations .......etc.
Each project is as individual as the client and all the details in the pieces reflect personal aspects of their lives from hobbies, sports, employment, interests, special dates, and even pets. Yep, we've drawn dogs wearing hockey jerseys!!
For special events everyone usually gives a card. Why not use this theme to give a gift that combines the fun artwork of our caricatures with the surrounding visible messages from friends and family. Our picture packages come with a couple mat board sizes and engraved plaques to not only give the look of finished artwork, but also to create space for guests to sign their names and leave messages on the mat board.
Full colour completed Artwork
* see 5 Step Artwork Process below.
Pricing based on 2 people - additional people pricing to be discussed.
* Other Artwork projects to be discussed for pricing
Comes with Custom Artwork, 16x20 outside mat board (white or black), engraved plaque (silver or gold with 2 lines black text), backer panel and markers for signatures.
Perfect for birthday, retirement, anniversary gifts...etc.
*frame not included**
Comes with Custom Artwork, 20x24 outside mat board (white or black) , engraved plaque (gold or silver with 2 lines black text), backer panel and markers for signatures.
Good choice for signatures at larger events- great as an alternative to wedding guest books.
**frame not included**
1. Emailing us Photos along with results from our Questionnaire sheet.
2. Initial "rough sketch" combining photos and gathered details.
3. Revision to Artwork- if needed- based on your critique of initial sketch
4. Finishing stage- artwork gets cleaned up and all the details and colouring gets refined
5. Artwork gets mounted to mat boards with archival hinge tape. Clear sleeve sheet protects artwork while signing mat board. Ready to be placed in a frame.